Thursday, August 14, 2008

Waiting Game

Well, as of my last appointment on Tuesday, I am two centimeters dilated and 50% effaced. We are on the road to delivery, but it is taking much longer than I'd hoped. Although I am not due for another two weeks, I am ready to get this baby girl out now! My doctor stripped my membrane on Tuesday, but so far, nothing has changed except for the feeling of more pressure as the baby continues to drop. So, the plan now is if baby girl doesn't decide to arrive sooner, I am scheduled for induction on the morning of Thursday, August 21st. I'm really hoping she will surprise us and not make us wait that long, but at the very least, there is light at the end of the tunnel knowing that she will surely be here next week. Needless to say, I am very uncomfortable with this gigantic belly, but baby girl is looking very healthy and happy, which is most important. Now, we sit and anxiously play the waiting game! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a healthy and safe delivery of our baby girl - whenever that may be!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

1 comment:

Duncan Family said...

you look fantastic. All belly! Good luck and I can't wait to hear when she arrives and see pictures. p.s. I am really loving all of your baby clothes. You have got great taste and they look great on Charlie! tee hee